The Associate Analyst is the team member charged with ensuring that the client has the tools necessary to meet the challenges of the project. This will include strong information technology skills enabling the client to monitor the required components.
- Determine the client’s ability to succeed with its project through a review and analysis of the factors that may present challenges – both internal and external – to the execution of the project
- Evaluate factors such as commercial availability, labor market, nearby transportation infrastructure, and availability of nearby utilities
- Provide relevant support to team members by interpreting and applying economic information and reports to support the development of the forecast
- Ensure that the software is available to track the above factors
- Prepared a detailed evaluation of the technical feasibility of the project for the client
- Update the project leader on a regular basis of any significant issues or changes
- Advanced skills in software necessary to monitor the changes in the marketplace and other relevant areas
- Ability to assess the various factors applying to this segment
- Strong communication skills to enable the client to understand the project factors that can prevent success
- Knowledge of information analysis and forecasting
- Experience/knowledge with economic, market, financial and/or management analysis is a strong bonus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- A minimum of 3-5 years as a technical analyst or a similar role
- Ability to multi-task by dealing with numerous areas affecting the feasibility of the project
- Part-time: $25/hr - $42/hr
- Full time: Salary negotiable
To apply for the above job opportunity, complete the form below:
Apply by Email
Those interested can also email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.