The Project Manager is the lead on implementing and managing ongoing projects. This role involves direct supervision of team members to ensure that tasks, deadlines, and schedules stay on track. The PM will liaison between the project team and management and will submit the status reports and deliverables
- Set up expectations and deliverables with each team member following assignments from senior management.
- Develop and disseminate instructions, training materials, and other tools to ensure each team member has clarity regarding his/her role.
- Meet and follow up regularly with team members to ensure that all are on track by establishing effective project communication
- Maintain regular communication with management regarding change requests
- Manage customer relationships to include acceptance of deliverables and a high degree of satisfaction
- Debrief with management post-project to identify and resolve successful and problem project elements
- Prior successful experience with similar level responsibilities
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies
- Ability to successfully interact with the project team, customers, and management
- Excellent communication skills, including editing
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- A Master’s degree preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Part-time: $29/hr - $45/hr
- Full time: Salary negotiable
To apply for the above job opportunity, complete the form below:
Apply by Email
Those interested can also email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.